The full-featured and easy-to-use Bed Exit Monitor M-1000 operates with just one button. The auto or manual reset with no on/off switch ensures the monitor is always on and prevents the unit from accidentally being left inactive. The variable alarm delay allows for individual patient movement characteristics. A one-piece, built-in hanging bracket simply fits over the headboard with no adjusting or tightening required.
- Auto or manual reset and no on/off switch ensures monitor will not accidentally be left inactive
- Built-in hanging bracket with no additional parts
- Interfaces with nurse call system
- Warble tone alarm with volume control
- In-use LED shows when unit is in operation
- Exclusive Reverse Polarity Testing (RPT) continuously checks sensor pad functionality
- Microprocessor controlled
- UL 1069 listed for nurse call accessory equipment
Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 1.5" steel case
Weight: 3 lbs.
Audible Alarm: 95dBA at 2 feet
Power Source: 12 Volt DC .5A, UL 544, with
6′ power cable.